MRP Motorsport Community
MRP Home Birel America Go Rotax KartingBiz Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MRP Motorsport Community > Technical Support Forums & Discussion > Racing at Palm Beach International Raceway

Old 01-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
mhershorn
Rookie

Default New forum and website

I am so pleased to see this new forum dedicated to PBIR kart racers and the new website for the MRP kart facility located at PBIR. I was out there last Saturday and had a good experience. This is a world class facility with so much potential. I hope for a stable management team, a commitment to open practice and a strong race program there.

Question: What were the lap times for the TAG Masters Class in the recent MRP race series at PBIR?

Thanks,
Mike
mhershorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
roger_pbirkarting
Rookie

During the MRP Fall Championship series for 2010, we had ONE tag master whose best time was 54.4 seconds. Everyone else in tag masters ran in the 56 to 58 second range.

Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhershorn View Post
I am so pleased to see this new forum dedicated to PBIR kart racers and the new website for the MRP kart facility located at PBIR. I was out there last Saturday and had a good experience. This is a world class facility with so much potential. I hope for a stable management team, a commitment to open practice and a strong race program there.

Question: What were the lap times for the TAG Masters Class in the recent MRP race series at PBIR?

Thanks,
Mike
roger_pbirkarting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
mhershorn
Rookie

Default lap time

it was my second day out at PBIR in my new used kart and I did a 56.41 today.

Last edited by mhershorn; 01-29-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: clarification
mhershorn is offline   Reply With Quote